Tax Preparation Services
Whether you are an individual needing a single 1040 or a business filing in all 50 states, you’ll find the expertise you need right here because our tax services are much more than just a completed return.
List of What to Bring
Not sure what to bring to your appointment? Bring all that apply to you
- Social Security or other taxpayer ID numbers for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Income statements: Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc.
- Form 1098 from your mortgage lender
- A copy of last year’s tax return
- Bank routing and account numbers
- The amount you paid for childcare and the childcare provider’s tax identification number
- Receipts for charitable donations
Click Here to File Your Taxes Online!
Individual Tax Preparation
- Pay nothing upfront with one of our fantastic financial products, with the following refund disbursement methods:
- Paper check printed in-office
- Direct Deposit
- Prepaid debit card
- Direct2Cash (Walmart Money Center)
- Capable of preparing all state and multi-state tax returns
- We also offer NO COST refund loans up to $1,200. These are only offered during the first few weeks of tax season, so don’t miss out!
- If you are ever selected for an audit, you can rest knowing our experienced tax professionals have the credentials to represent you before the Internal Revenue Service
Business Tax Preparation
- Every business wants to reduce taxes, but to do it correctly isn’t always so simple. Often tax strategies that look good by themselves don’t make sense in the context of your whole business.
- We can help you be sure that you are employing every reasonable strategy to ensure that your tax burden is not more than it should be.
- Our Offices Prepare the following business tax returns:
- 1120 Corporation
- 1120 S-Corporation
- 1065 Partnership
- 1041 Fiduciary
- 990 Nonprofit
Protection Plus Audit Support
After having your taxes prepared, the last thing you want to get is a notice from the IRS. American Tax Company offers an audit assistance program, Protection Plus Audit Protection. If you receive any letter from the IRS, simply drop by our office and one of our tax professionals will review, research, and respond appropriately to the tax authority. All of our tax professionals are AFSP credentialed and can directly represent you before the IRS.
Refund Advance Prequalification
Get Help Now! -Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn how we can help you with all your accounting and bookkeeping services needs.
Fill the form below or call 304.425.8291